What is FaceTite?
A normal part of the human body's natural aging process includes decreased collagen and elastin in your skin. The loss of these nutrients can cause visible lines, creases, wrinkles, and loose skin on the jowls, chin, and neck. To fight these signs of aging, Clear Lake Dermatology offers FaceTite, a revolutionary, nonsurgical procedure that uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis to melt and dislodge cells, causing the skin to tighten and increase the production of collagen. This treatment can make your skin look tighter and reduce the appearance of wrinkles so that your face appears more youthful. Many patients are excited about FaceTite because it means they can achieve their desired results without undergoing surgery. We invite you to schedule an appointment at one of our offices in League City or Webster, TX to find out more about FaceTite and its benefits.
"Friendly & thorough. Saw to my needs so I can be on my way to recovery. Thank you Doctor & Staff! Janis Burge"- J.B. / Facebook / Mar 24, 2020
"Above and beyond great service from Hannah and her MA. The staff were so nice and friendly. Thank you Hannah!!!"- R.H. / Google / Aug 26, 2021
"I see Stephanie for all my needs and she is awesome. The staff are all so knowledgeable and helpful."- T.C. / Yelp / Aug 26, 2021
"I recently had jeuveau on my forehead, between my eyebrows, and around my eyes and I couldn't be happier. Hannah is great, she really put me at ease. Getting ready to schedule my next appointment with her."- C.D. / Google / Aug 07, 2021
"First time here.. super friendly staff.. clean and safe environment. They explain procedures that accommodate any concerns/needs you have. Hannah was amazing!!!"- J.N. / Google / Jul 15, 2021
Am i an ideal Candidate for FaceTite?
FaceTite is often a great option for treating smaller, more delicate areas, like the lines that form around the mouth and below the eyes. It also works well on loose skin near the chin and neck. For patients who experience classic signs of aging, FaceTite can help tighten your skin by increasing the production of collagen. To undergo this treatment, you shouldn't be pregnant and should not have received cosmetic injectables within the preceding 6 – 8 months. During your consultation, we can help you determine whether this procedure is right for you.
How Does FaceTite Work?
This aesthetic treatment uses a minimally invasive technique that involves inserting a tiny cannula beneath your skin. At the beginning of your procedure, we use a local anesthetic to numb the area. Once we insert the cannula, internal and external thermometers control and monitor the temperature to make sure the heat remains at a comfortable level. The radiofrequency energy emitted by the FaceTite device is effective at eliminating fat cells and stimulating collagen production. Treatments last an average of 90 minutes. Patients should bring a friend or family member to escort them home approximately 30 minutes after the treatment is complete.
What REsults Can I Expect from FaceTite?
FaceTite is well tolerated and most patients experience little to no discomfort. During the first few days of recovery, there may be some soreness, but this can be treated with pain medication. We'll recommend that you return home and relax for the rest of the day while wearing a compression garment. You can resume most of your normal routine the following day. You will likely experience some discoloration or swelling, but these symptoms will subside in about three days. Following the procedure, we highly recommend avoiding strenuous exercise and activities for 1 – 2 weeks. Patients will normally see some visible results right after their FaceTite treatment. However, since the procedure involves stimulating collagen production, you'll notice gradual improvements over the course of the next 3 – 8 weeks. Your results will last longer if you maintain a healthy, stable weight with proper diet and exercise.
What are the advantages of FaceTite?
- Transformative results comparable to those of facelift surgery
- Significantly shorter recovery time and far less bruising, swelling, and discomfort than after surgery
- Extreme precision in treating small target areas of the face and neck
- Greater skin-tightening potential than other comparable devices approved by the FDA
- Highly efficient fat-destruction tool
- Internal and external thermal sensors minimize the risk of complications
What are the risks of FaceTite?
- Thermal burns
- Lidocaine toxicity
- Skin Injury
- Nerve Injury
What makes FaceTite so great?
- It can be performed in-office for your comfort, convenience, and ease
- There are no additional costs for anesthesia or an operating room
- Lower risk of infection and other complications
- Local anesthesia means fewer side effects when compared to those associated with general anesthesia
- Safety and comfort are assured, and a significant portion of the procedure is usually pain-free
How does FaceTite work?
- The device transmits energy waves in a process known as Radiofrequency-Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL), which melts excess fat in the face and neck
- A radiofrequency current travels between two electrodes through the soft tissue, fat, and skin
- Heat transfer tightens the skin and stimulates collagen production for long-term skin firming over the coming months
Who is a candidate for FaceTite?
- FaceTite is a great choice for those with stubborn fat and/or loose skin in the face and neck area
- FaceTite is a great middle-range option for patients who are unable or do not wish to undergo surgery
- Candidates should not smoke, be morbidly obese, or have heart disease or other serious health complications
- FaceTite candidates should be generally active and healthy
- Individuals who are candidates for other non-surgical or surgical facial rejuvenation treatments are often good candidates for FaceTite
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Cost
- $1,500 - $7,000
- Recovery Time
- 1 - 2 weeks
- How Long It Takes
- 1 - 3 hours
- Follow Up Time
- 6 months
Younger, Tighter Skin
When it comes to treatments for tighter, more youthful skin, surgical procedures like face and neck lifts are not your only choice. FaceTite, provided by our League City and Webster, TX practices, can firm up your skin and address a stubborn double chin. It uses a unique radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis technology that stimulates collagen production and tightens your skin. For the convenience of our patients in the Greater Houston area, we have two offices in the Clear Lake region. Please call and schedule your appointment at either of our Clear Lake Dermatology locations.
How Does FaceTite Treatment Differ From Facelift Surgery?
Clear Lake Dermatology in Webster and League City, TX can help people in the Houston, TX area understand if FaceTite treatment is right for them.Read
Is FaceTite™ A Permanent Fix For My Sagging Skin?
Do you struggle with loose jowls or sagging skin? FaceTite is a long-lasting skin tightening treatment that can renew and refresh your appearance.Read
Six Advantages of FaceTite Treatment
Want to reduce wrinkles and gain younger-looking skin? Learn the benefits of facial rejuvenation and skin tightening through a FaceTite procedure.Read
Choosing Between FaceTite And A Facelift? Know The Differences
Have you considered noninvasive skin tightening? Learn why FaceTite works and how this facial rejuvenation treatment compares with facelift surgery.Read