Clear Lake Dermatologists Serve Patients Requiring Juvederm® Treatment in Pasadena, TX
What Is Juvederm®?
Juvederm® is one of the most popular injectable treatments in the world, and this dermal filler has helped countless patients restore their confidence by softening fine lines and wrinkles. Every unit of Juvederm® contains a concentrated dose of hyaluronic acid (HA) that helps the nearby skin cells retain vital moisture. Instead of directly erasing the age-related blemishes, Juvederm® reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the soft tissue and moisturizing the skin.
When we are younger, our skin remains firm and supple because our bodies produce an abundance of hyaluronic acid. As time goes on and our skin becomes damaged, we need even more HA to keep the skin moisturized and healthy. Juvederm® is designed to trigger your body’s natural healing process so that you can enjoy natural results that last for a year or longer. It is a great option for wrinkles around the mouth, nose, and chin.
Benefits of Juvederm® Treatments
This is a safe and effective outpatient procedure that can be completed in as little as 30 minutes. The doctor will carefully inject doses of Juvederm® throughout the treatment sites to quickly erase fine lines, folds, wrinkles, and other age-related blemishes. Patients continue to enjoy this amazing product due to its many benefits including:
- Long-lasting results (12 months or longer)
- Absolutely no recovery time
- A quick and pain-free appointment
- No synthetic ingredients
- An excellent alternative to cosmetic surgery
How Are Juvederm® Treatments Administered?
During your appointment, the team will administer small doses of Juvederm® at strategic points throughout your face. This procedure is carried out with a fine-gauge needle, and very few patients feel any discomfort during their treatment sessions. Patients often choose Juvederm® because:
- Local anesthesia can be applied to the treatment site to prevent discomfort.
- Multiple treatments can be carried out for maximum results.
- The results are visible right away.
- Most procedures take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
- The product’s gel formulation creates smooth and consistent results.
- Juvederm® itself contains a small dose of lidocaine to keep the treatment site numb at all times.